The CPS Week (April 11-14, 2016) brings together four leading conferences - HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN and RTAS - as well as several workshops and tutorials on various aspects on the research and development of cyber-physical systems: Embedded Systems, Hybrid Systems, Real-Time and Sensor Networks.
Cyber-physical Systems (CPS) are engineered systems whose operations are monitored, coordinated, controlled, and integrated by a computing and communication core embedded in all types of objects and structures in the physical environment. Such systems must be operated safely, dependably, securely, efficiently and in real-time. Advances in this field will have great technical, economic and societal impacts in the near future.
HSCC 2016 - the 19th ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
ICCPS 2016 - the 7th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems
IPSN 2016 - the 15th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
RTAS 2016 - the 22nd IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium
- 1 October 2015: Deadline for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
- 8 October 2015: Abstract Registration (HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN)
- 15 October 2015: Deadline for Paper Submission (ICCPS, IPSN, RTAS)
- 23 October 2015: Deadline for Paper Submission (HSCC)
- 10 March 2016: Early Registration deadline
- 11 April 2016: Workshop and Tutorial Day
- 12-14 April 2016: Conferences