Why not starting your own business?
You are creative but without a plan?
The Informatics Innovation Center (i²c) supports students who (might) aim for being their own boss!
The diploma supplement on innovation is offered to bachelor’s & master’s students of the Faculty of Informatics.
The curriculum, always starting in the summer term, comprises 30 ECTS. Duration: 3 terms
What we target
- generating & shaping your startup (business plan, marketing, legal issues…)
- implementing the prototype
- perfection of your pitching skills for investment & sales (no money no honey)
What you get
- access to our international network
- hands-on education, imparted by inter-/national ICT pioneers
- the freedom for creativity
- an intense coaching & mentoring support
- access to potential investors
when? November 5, 2014, 17:00
where? Seminar room Zemanek (Favoritenstraße 11, ground floor)
How to Apply
For details on how to apply please check http://www.informatik.tuwien.ac.at/i2c.