In a nutshell, the full day Networking Friday outperforms a „normal“ networking event – it offers a manifold program including
- a keynote speech on “Scientific Entrepreneurship: Experiences at University of Oxford - Value and Future Role of Entrepreneurship for Academic Institutions” by Dr. Tim Hart, Managing Consultant at Oxford University Innovation Ltd.
- a panel discussing “Beyond Digitalization: Universities as Drivers or Observers of the Digital Transformation?”
- an exhibition of the most recent and innovative TU Wien research projects/spin-outs/start-ups
- an exciting pitch challenge featuring the potential spin-out projects coming from the i²c StartAcademy 2017 (a 3 day bootcamp for scientists for research/patent commercialization verification) to be judged by a jury
- a concluding award ceremony with prizes amounting to a total of 20.000 €
- the chance to spend an inspiring day with like-minded people, researchers, investors, representatives of public funding institutions and corporates to enhance your network and to establish ties with valuable contacts
all together in an inviting atmosphere accompanied by food and beverages.
Save the date and register for free in order to join this all-day event on innovation & entrepreneurship at TU Wien.
More information and the program here.
This conference is organized by the Innovation Incubation Center (i²c) and Faculty of Informatics.