Call for 4-years funded doctoral positions
The new joint doctoral program of TU Wien and FH Technikum Wien is aimed at highly motivated students who want to work in one of these main research topics:
* Digital circuits and hardware architectures
* Dependable, real-time systems
* Hybrid systems and optimal control
* Quantitative and runtime verification
* Computational modeling and simulation
* Autonomous systems, robotics and automation systems integration
* Control networks design
* Cyber-physical social systems & (Industrial) Internet of Things
The Resilient Embedded Systems doctoral program is funded by the Austrian BMBWF and run jointly by TU Wien and FH Technikum Wien.
Deadline for Applications: June 10, 2018
Organization - The prerequisite for becoming a PhD student is a finished master degree or equivalent, preferably with distinction, in the fields of Computer Science/Informatics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology.
Applications must be submitted by June 10, 2018 23:59 (CET).
More details, including the application procedure can be found at the webpage.