The 'Informatik Netzwerk [IN:N]' has put down its service after nearly ten years. Instead of it the newsletter 'Informatik News TU Wien' was installed.
If you have already been subscribed to the network [IN:N] we have taken up your email address automatically in the newsletter. For changing your personal settings, please visit the page specified below.
Alumni and Continuing Education
- Informatik alumni club (in German)
- Alumni Club of the TU Vienna
- Continuing Education Center of the TU Vienna
- Career Center of the TU Vienna
Newsletter “Informatik News TU Wien”
The Faculty of Informatics informs with the newsletter 'Informatik News TU Wien' about news and events on a regular basis about once or twice a month. This should give you the possibility to keep being informed about news and events.
In order to subscribe to the newsletter, unsubscribe from it or change your personal settings, please visit 'Informatik News TU Wien'.
Current vacancies of the Faculty of Informatics are announced here, Jobs of the Vienna University of Technology in the 'Mitteilungsblätter' of TU Vienna. Usually the application period lasts three weeks.
The Faculty of Informatics is actively committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action for women. Central tasks in this area are creating sustainable growth in the proportion of women among the faculty’s scientific staff and in leading positions. Therefore, the faculty explicitly invites qualified women to apply for vacant positions. Female applicants who have the same qualifications like the best male candidate will be prefered, except other reasons prevail, e.g. team parity.
TU Vienna Websites
- Incoming Students (in German)
- International office
- News of HR for Internationals at TU Wien
- Willkommensbroschüre der TU Wien (in German)
- Bachelor, Master, Teacher Training, and Doctoral studies
- Department of Studies and Examinations
- TISS and TUWEL — Course Information and E-Learning